Jan.11 (GMM) Red Bull could be about to dispense with its policy on not wanting to clutter its formula one livery with sponsor logos.
Last year and in 2005, the only non-Red Bull company of note mentioned on the Austrian squad's single seater has been Rauch, a fruit juice manufacturer with strategic ties to Dietrich Mateschitz's firm.
According to whispers in the Austrian media, however, Red Bull Racing has put out a press call for an event in Salzburg on 23 January.
Reports speculate that a news conference at the Hangar-7 facility, to be attended by David Coulthard and Adrian Newey, will reveal a new and local team partner from the Austrian technology sector.
Written: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 09:20:52
- July 21, 2012Webber and Rosberg get penalties
- July 10, 2012Webber extends Red Bull deal
- June 28, 2012Change at Red Bull Junior
- June 03, 2012Red Bull forced to change floor
- May 24, 2012Button Top in Wet P2
- February 09, 2012Day 2 at Jerez
- February 06, 2012Red Bull, Sauber launch
- January 05, 2012Buemi is Red Bull reserve
- November 11, 2011Button best in P1
- September 26, 2011Vettel edges towards title
- (January 12, 2007)View all headlines from this date