Apr.23 (GMM) F1 narrowly averted disaster at the Bahrain grand prix earlier this month.
We have learned that Spyker mechanics almost lost control of a fire that broke out near the back of the team's garage at the Sakhir circuit on the Saturday of qualifying.
Video footage of the incident shows mechanics scrambling to the scene with fire extinguishers, as huge flames licked dangerously around nearby compressed-air bottles.
Written: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 08:18:04
- March 04, 2008Spyker sale 'not complete'
- February 15, 2008Spyker/Force India arbitration to continue
- October 21, 2007Spyker to be called Force India
- October 20, 2007Saturday quotes: Spyker
- October 20, 2007Friday quotes: Spyker
- October 16, 2007Sutil says 'no talks' with Toyota
- October 13, 2007Toro Rosso lose appeal
- October 07, 2007Sunday quotes: Spyker
- October 06, 2007Saturday quotes: Spyker
- October 05, 2007Friday quotes: Spyker
- (April 23, 2007)View all headlines from this date