With half an hour to go prior to the start of qualifying for the Malaysian Grand Prix, rain has begun to fall across the Sepang circuit.
This could add further intrigue to what promises to be an exciting session, which was preceded by the final practice session this morning during which Nico Rosberg, in the Williams, was fastest ahead of Red Bull star Mark Webber.
Full live commentary with me, Steve, is about to get underway at UpdateF1- just click the 'Live' button on the menu and join in!
Written: Sat, 04 Apr 2009 08:34:29
- April 03, 2010Qualifying red flagged
- April 01, 2010Monsoon hits Sepang on Thursday
- April 01, 2010Johnny Herbert to be F1 steward
- March 31, 2010Rain for Malaysia?
- September 15, 2009Lotus name to return in 2010
- April 04, 2009Malaysia - it's raining
- April 01, 2009Heavy rain for Malaysia
- January 28, 2009Malaysia agrees to 'twilight' race
- March 23, 2008UpdateF1 Live
- March 23, 2008New rule to prevent slow cars in qualifying
- (April 04, 2009)View all headlines from this date