Both Mark Webber and Nico Rosberg will lose five places on the grid for gearbox changes at the German Grand Prix.
Rosbergs penalty was announced yesterday after the Mercedes team found an issue after practise, while Red Bull have taken the decision this morning to make a change.
The team worked long into the night searching for a resolution, but were unable to do so, meaning the penalty is inforced.
They join Romain Grosjean with penalties, after the Lotus driver also required a gearbox change after the British Grand Prix two weeks ago.
Written: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 09:08:09
- July 21, 2012Webber and Rosberg get penalties
- July 10, 2012Webber extends Red Bull deal
- May 28, 2012Webber Masters Monaco
- May 26, 2012Schumacher pole, but penalised
- May 24, 2012Button Top in Wet P2
- May 24, 2012Alonso top in P1
- March 18, 2012Button wins in Melbourne
- February 09, 2012Day 2 at Jerez
- November 27, 2011Vettel makes it 15!
- November 25, 2011Hamilton tops P2
- (July 21, 2012)View all headlines from this date